Thursday, September 8, 2011

Lovin' Lilies

Hi Folks!

I just wanted to share this photo of my lilies in their glory. My son took the photo with his phone . . .what a great camera on the phone!

Life is so fab, and there is so much to seek and enjoy! May you enjoy the sweet and small things and find what you need to create beauty in your world.

Divorce is a most difficult and painful experience. When life becomes hard and you feel scared, let God be the one you seek. Peace will follow.



Stop and smell the roses ... or lilies!

Next blog is Dropkick Donuts! Catchy title, huh??

Yes, I have a recipe and picture of lovely applesauce spice drop donuts to share with you.

Find your joy!

Peace.

Irishgirlinpink



Check out my previous posts!

2 comments:

  1. Great post, Patty! So important to look for the beauty in everyday, and know that God can carry you through any and everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura! Thank you, for you are my first to comment on my blog! Yay, a comment! Yes, it surely has been a journey. Check out my previous posts. I thank God every single day! I feel so blessed for everything good that has come my way. So blessed!

    ReplyDelete